This policy sets out the basis upon which you may return goods to us, how you should do so and what refunds you will receive. Nothing in this policy will affect your rights as a consumer.
We recommend that you return goods using Royal Mail recorded signed for delivery and send them to:
Checking your order and purchases
As soon as possible after you receive your order, we highly recommend that you check the order to make sure:-
• You have everything we have said has been delivered to you in the package;
• That the products are the right size and what you expected;
• That they fit you;
• That you still want them.
When trying on any products please:-
• make sure you do not do anything which might damage the products. This includes damaging the fabric either physically or by getting perfume, deodorant, smoke or any other contaminant on them.
• when trying on underwear, do not remove the hygiene strip;
• do not remove the swing labels. How to return goods When returning goods for any reason:
• Please follow the instructions on the return form included with the packaging in which your items were delivered;
• Please let us know the reason for returning the goods. If you do so within 15 days of the goods being delivered to you, you can simply say “I changed my mind”. However, giving us a clearer reason will help us improve our products and we would be grateful for the time you take to do so.
• Please take care to return the goods to us in the same condition you received them;
• Please take care in the way you package the goods for return;
• Please use the poly bags and the return label which we will send to you with the goods;
• Please obtain proof of posting, in case the return package gets lost.
Return within 15 days
You may return products to us even if there is nothing wrong with them and they meet the description provided within 15 days after the day you receive the products for any reason.
If we receive the goods within 15 days after you received the goods, and the goods are in the same condition as we sent them to you, then you will be entitled to a full refund of the cost of the goods and standard package and posting charges (but not premium rate postage charges).
If the goods are returned:-
• damaged or soiled,
• in underwear, with the hygiene strip removed (even if subsequently replaced)
• with the swing labels removed from the clothing (even if returned with the packaging); then you will not be entitled to a refund.
If you find at any time a fault in any item, then you may return it to us and if we are satisfied the fault is due to a problem in the way we made the item, we will exchange it free of charge. We will be reasonable when dealing with any such requests, but the longer you leave a request for an exchange because of a fault in an item, the more likely it is that such faults will have arisen as a result of fair wear and tear, misuse or mishandling. We will e-mail you our decision as soon as possible after we have received the returned goods from you. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. If we agree that the goods are faulty or defective, we will refund you the costs of the goods, the postage and packing we charged and the cost of second class postage for the return of the goods to us.
If we have supplied to you goods which do not meet the size or description, then you may return them to us within 30 days after the day you receive them. If the goods are in the same condition as we sent them to you, then we will refund you the costs of the goods, the postage and packing we charged and the cost of second class postage for the return of the goods to us. Alternatively we will exchange the goods for the goods you ordered.